SOLD! Insect Symphony No. 2 / Butterfly Beetle Lanternfly Composition / Coleoptera / Lepidoptera / Fulgoridae
Insect Symphony No. 2 / Beetle Lanternfly Composition / Coleoptera / Fulgoridae
"Insect Symphony No. 2": a one-of-a-kind mosaic composition of beetles, true bugs and lanternflies with vivid colors and extraordinary patterns.
Have an idea for a unique insect composition? Contact Shane to arrange a custom art piece.
• Specimen is expertly prepared and spread to museum standards
• 14" x 18" professionally framed with UV glass face.
- Insect Collective’s specimens are ethically sourced from eco-friendly farms.
- Each frame is made by hand with superb craftsmanship. Frames are made from ash, sustainably grown Thai rubber, or pine.
- Quality and buyer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.