Watermelon June Bug / Polyphylla Decemlineata / USA / Coleoptera
Watermelon June Bug / Polyphylla Decemlineata / USA
The shear size of the antennae on this beetle is impressive. Used to find a mate in the wild, these beetles are impressively unique.
• Specimen is expertly prepared and spread to museum standards
• 3"x 4" Handmade wood frame with glass face, specimen label, and picture hanger.
- Insect Collective’s specimens are ethically sourced from eco-friendly farms.
- Each frame is made by hand with superb craftsmanship. Frames are made from ash, sustainably grown Thai rubber, or pine.
- Quality and buyer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.