RARE Lacy Collar / Butterfly Composition / Lepidoptera / Ornithoptera alexandrae / Euploea leuconoe
RARE Lacy Collar / Butterfly Composition / Lepidoptera / Ornithoptera alexandrae / Euploea leuconoe / Buprestidae
Four very rare and much coveted, Queen Victoria Birdwing butterflies glow from the center of this piece. Surrounding them is a lacy collar of black and white. Iridescent beetles create a harmony between the layers. (sternocera ruficornis)
Have an idea for a unique insect composition? Contact Shane to arrange a custom art piece.
• Specimen is expertly prepared and spread to museum standards
• 24.5" x 24.5" professionally framed with UV glass face.
- Insect Collective’s specimens are ethically sourced from eco-friendly farms.
- Each frame is made by hand with superb craftsmanship. Frames are made from ash, sustainably grown Thai rubber, or pine.
- Quality and buyer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- US sales only