Small March of Weevils II / Mosaic / Beetle Composition / Curculionoidae
Small March of the Weevils II / Mosaic / Beetles / Curculionoidea
These long snouted members of the beetle family have some of the most distinctive and variable patterns in the insect world. Each of these specimens have been selected to be similar in size and form, each of these weevils marches into this composition with its own spectacular color and pattern. These weevils are a parade of iridescent greens,lustrous copper, blues, reds, oranges and yellows.
Have an idea for a unique insect composition? Contact Shane to arrange a custom art piece.
• Specimen is expertly prepared and spread to museum standards
• 11" x 13" professionally framed with UV glass face.
- Insect Collective’s specimens are ethically sourced from eco-friendly farms.
- Each frame is made by hand with superb craftsmanship. Frames are made from ash, sustainably grown Thai rubber, or pine.
- Quality and buyer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.